Advice for Self Care

You can ask your pharmacist & trained healthcare staff for advice on how to treat a minor ailment, managing a long term condition or the details of a help or support group. Where the pharmacist cannot help you will be referred to the appropriate healthcare professional or organisation.

Pharmacist J. R. Patel